SolarEdge will unveil at its booth (Hall B3, booth 110) a strengthened smart solar energy offerings with additions to both our residential and commercial solutions. Some of the new products that SolarEdge will be previewing include:
-All-in-one inverter: A single-phase inverter with HD-Wave technology that manages solar, storage, and home energy management all in one inverter to simplify installation, improve RoI, and increase self-consumption.
-Three-phase StorEdge solution for low voltage: A StorEdge three phase inverter connecting directly to one or more 48V batteries from multiple vendors.
– Higher-power commercial inverters: A new version of its 120kW three phase inverter with synergy technology for quick and simple installation and easier inventory and a new 75kW three phase inverter for even higher power classes.
– SolarEdge smart modules: Pre-assembled with power optimizers, the smart panels, when combined with SolarEdge’s inverters, provide a more comprehensive PV offering from one vendor to enable faster installations and simpler ordering and warranty than before.
In the booth, SolarEdge will have a blue gallery where attendees will have the opportunity to step into a new reality of smart solar energy and experience our ’24-hour solar story’ in just a few minutes.SolarEdge will also be offering hourly guided booth tours in both English and German. The tours will take place from 9:30-17:30, with a maximum of 15 people per tour. Each tour will take 15 minutes. Tour registration will be at the information desk at the SolarEdge booth.
SolarEdge’s VP of Marketing and Product Strategy, and Founder, will be participating in a number of speaking engagements during Intersolar:
– Building a Demand-Flexible Grid with VPPs on May 14, 13:00, at the Smarter E Forum (Hall B3, Stand B3.570)
– PV Magazine Roundtable on the topic of Using Functionality and Digitalization to Optimize Self-Consumption on May 16, 12:40 at the ICM Conference center, room 5
– Power2Drive Conference on the topic of The Merging of EV and PV for Market Acceleration, on May 14, 16:05 at the ICM Munchen, Room 11
In addition, SolarEdge’s VPP solution is a finalist for the Smarter E award. Please feel free to be in touch if you need any additional information.
Public and Media Relations Director