Solarplaza is looking for a Jr. Sales/Account Manager to expand client network, develop strong new business relationships and nurture existing client relations.
This is a marvelous opportunity for an ambitious self-disciplined starter to join a young, rapidly growing international company in a dynamic, international B2B environment.
– International environment: You are going to work in our office in Rotterdam with international colleagues, use your business English and work with many cultures in different time zones.
– Relationship management: You will nurture existing customer relations and build new business relations through market research, prospecting and acquisition, focusing mainly on sponsorship sales for Solarplaza events to bring in revenues. This is key to the success of our international events; therefore you should always be driven to connect with people, involve them and trigger their interest in our events. You should not shy away of (cold) calling. A few times per year you will visit relevant trade shows (in other countries). You are also in charge of practical coordination with sponsors and exhibitors around some of our own events.
– Results: You are result driven. You want to make the most out of every opportunity and have a high sense of responsibility. You are entrepreneurial and creative in finding new ways to create maximum value for both our clients and Solarplaza. You demonstrate the necessary resilience needed to close deals.
– Business Development: You have excellent communication skills to listen to customers and translate their challenges into opportunities for the company. Clients appreciate the fact that we are knowledgeable conversation partners, both on the topic of solar as in the way we always look for shared value creation.
– As an ambitious and result driven starter, you have a strong will to succeed in everything you undertake.
– You are an enthusiastic networker and a strong communicator with excellent persuasive communication skills, both orally and written.
– You can easily engage/connect with potential clients (sponsors, partners, speakers).
– Holding many conversations with your existing and future clients energises you.
– You are a self-driven and self-disciplined professional.
– Closing deals and reaching targets energizes you.
– You have finished a bachelor and/or master study.
– Professional working experience as a sales or account manager in a B2B service environment is a plus, as well as working experience in the solar PV industry.
– You live in the Netherlands and are able to work from our Rotterdam office.
– You speak fluent English and speaking Spanish is a plus.