Schneider Electric is looking for a “Solar Solution Architect & Field Service Engineer” to be located in Istanbul.
Solar Solution Architect & Field Service Engineer – 003X89
The position will be responsible for adapting, promoting and supporting solar solutions for customers and will be responsible for the Level 2 services for Schneider Electric’s solar products and solutions in Turkey including Utility Sized Large Solar inverters and Residential Inverter three-phase and single-phase inverters.
The candidate must possess the ability to build solutions by understanding the customer context, including all stakeholders, process and needs, as well as technical complexity induced by the integration of numerous interconnected components and sub-systems.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
As Solar Solution Architect
– Bring differentiation and innovation to support the sales teams in front of potential customers, addressing business needs, customer process constraints, and technical challenges,
– Demonstrate the company’s technical value proposition to deliver profitable solutions to targeted market segments,
– Prepare and negotiate with the customer the operational description of the solution, as well as the functional description including quantified performance levels and related budgets,
– Adapt reference solar architectures prepared for his market to elaborate a solution in line with customer expectations, while re-using to save time, optimize costs and reduce risks,
– Promote the unique Customer Value Propositions for the Solar Segment by prescribing differentiating architectures in the early phase of a customer project lifecycle.
As Field Service Engineer
– Provide on-site and remote field service support for customers, including system installation, commissioning and preventative / corrective maintenance for solar systems,
– Perform Site Audits if necessary and needed to evaluate inverter/ System’s health status,
– Prepare and send service intervention reports,
– Provide instructions related to product operation and maintenance, including both basic maintenance training at the customer site and advanced training provided if required.
– Electrical Engineering Degree and must be able to read and interpret engineering diagrams and drawings, electrical schematics, manufacturing and service procedures, and bill of materials,
– At least 3 years of experience in Service or Maintenance of solar inverters and systems and a strong technical background,
– Ability to travel frequently and a willingness to work outside of normal office hours, including holidays and weekends, with limited notice,
– Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced challenging environment, in a start-up mode, with a problem-solving mindset,
– Excellent teamwork, communication and people skills a must,
– Strong communication skills in English.,
– Solar specific skills required: single-line diagrams, system sizing and layout, PV plant energy yield optimization, inverter buildings, civil works, structures, inverters, monitoring & control software.
Primary Location: TR-Marmara Region-İstanbul Kozyatağı HQ Office
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Candidates can apply to the position in the following address: