You will be supporting Finance Manager on the main areas outlined as below as well as daily course of business. This role involves heavy communication level with Group Finance team members in the UK and France.
· Preparing and publishing monthly/quarterly/annual financial documents to management via internal group reporting tools including man-hours and project costs
· Monitoring and analyzing monthly operating actuals vs. budget, preparing ad-hoc reports
· Controlling and supporting accounting function
· Ensuring internal controls are timely performed according to group requirements
· Ensures tax assessment is performed by the local CPA and reported to Financial Reporting Tax Ensures reporting is in accordance with · · RES Group accounting principles, including booking principles and IFRS, Local Accounting and Tax
· Monitoring and analyzing monthly operating results against budget forecast
· Improving usage of local accounting software, financial reporting system and internal processes
· Monthly and periodical cash management
· Identifying potential risks & opportunities
· Liaise with banks, auditors, tax authorities and other related third parties.
· University degree in finance & accounting, economics, business administration fields
· 3-4 years of experience in reporting, tax, or audit
· Demonstrates high level of integrity / honesty
· Great teammate, dynamic, flexible, eager to improve, initiative, analytical, detail oriented
· Deep understanding of Turkish Tax Laws & Regulations (Able to understand complex issues), knowledge of M&A is an asset
· Controlling / Management reporting
· Advanced level of verbal and written English
Başvuru için tıklayınız.