HIS Solar Sistemleri A.Ş. are sub-subsidiary of HIS Renewables GmbH is family-owned group company, headquarter locates in Frankfurt, Germany and we provide complete solutions in the business of “wiring solution for solar PV business”. We are Europe´s leading assembler and solution provider for solar power plants with more than 20 years’ experience in photovoltaic sector in 50 countries for nearly 800 customers. HIS Solar, yearly provide approx. 3-3,5 GW products shipment around the world, our principle is always based on more efficiency, technology and economically optimum solutions for our solution partners to provide integrated cabling and switching solutions for their PaV projects.
Now, it is time to hire and expand our sales and engineering team for our İzmir office in Turkey.
Sales Manager Manager (F/M) / Turkey
Key responsibilities may include:
• Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results for Turkey and further selected international markets.
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
• Organizing and participating in domestic and international business trips and fair visit.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
• Supporting selected international EPC-companies and PV-components producer to implement our wide portfolio into their project requirements.
• Recognize customer potential, analyze and develop enhancing measurements and strategies to exploit customer´s potential.
• Achieve objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance.
• Technical education or Bachelor´s degree in electrical engineering or similar with mindset for Sales.
• Experiences and strong network in photovoltaic and solar industry.
• Languages: Native Speaker Turkish, additionally fluent in English. Additional language is a plus.
• Expertise in sales of products and solutions needing technical explanations.
• Basic knowledge in designing and selling of DC array boxes, Monitoring and cable assemblies for PV industry.
• Pronounced understanding to meet customers´ need with our system solutions.
• Excellent communication and intercultural skills and highly team-minded.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
application contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org