The Project Coordinator (PC) assists the Project Managers (PM) in the execution of Wind Turbine Projects.
• Support the Project Managers in all Project Execution matters and tasks. The Project Coordinator has an agreed work scope, the PM and PC share the project tasks among themselves.
• Assist in the development of individual project budgets, track site activities, component deliveries, indirect purchases, manpower levels, project schedules, payables, cost of quality (COQ) and other project costs.
• Update and understand “Estimate Cost at Completion” (EAC) tool. Interact with Global Field Operations (GFO), Project Fulfillment, Project Finance and other project related functions.
• Represent the Project as the back-up for the PM in for internal inquiries, meetings and project reviews. Represent GE Wind Energy in front of Customers (externally) as required.
• Assist in the development of negotiation strategies to resolve project issues and execute change orders.
• Interface across GE Wind matrix with engineering, sourcing, finance, logistics, etc. regarding project execution matters.
• Assist and lead all processes related to the projects, such as on-time follow-up for Payments, Invoicing, Cash Collection, Clarify Cases
• Perform administrative activities as per relevant PM processes, including: Invoicing, Bank/Payment Guarantees, Requisitions, Documentation requirements etc. using applicable tools such as Oracle, Clarify, SSP5 etc.
• Participate in process improvement, quality and lean initiatives as required.
• BS / BA Degree in any discipline, preferably Technical or Business or equivalent knowledge or experience
• Some good experience in operations intensive functions and project management preferably in ONW Project Management
• Experience in relevant business applications such as Unifier and RACES
• Thorough Competency in Microsoft Office Tools
• Fluent English language skills
• Demonstrable financial acumen and business savvy
Team player (humble, active listening, collaboration, , idea exchange, etc.)
Very good verbal, non-verbal communication skills together with interpersonal skills (empathy, respect, patience, constructive conflict management)
Problem-solver with high attention to details
Lean mindset looking for continuous improvement
Hunger for making an impact, passion for success and always going the extra mile
İlgilenen adaylar https://jobs.gecareers.com/global/en/job/3405288/Project-Coordinator-OnShore-Wind-MENAT adresinden başvurularını gerçekleştirebilir.