Sungrow is a global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables with over 49 GW installed worldwide as of June 2017. With a 20-year track record of growth and success, Sungrow has established 16 subsidiaries worldwide located throughout the Americas, APAC, the Middle East, Europe and Africa, maintaining a market share of around 25% in Germany and over 15% in the world.
For their new subsidiary to be set up soon in Turkey, Sungrow is searching for a “Sales Manager” and “Service Manager”.
1) Sales Manager
– Developing new customers in Turkey and neighboring countries,
– Account management and periodic visits of existing customers of Sungrow EMEA,
– Developing strategies to ensure achievement of sales objectives and to increase profitability of the company,
– Developing marketing activities and materials,
– Providing periodic sales forecast, reports and market research,
– Technological consulting of EPCs & Investorsas a solution provider.
– Completed studies in electrical engineering, electrical&electronical engineering or a comparable higher education qualification,
– At least two years of experience in technical sales, business development, project development or project management in the inverter, EPC or PV industry. Having previously worked for an inverter manufacturer will be an advantage,
– Strong technical knowledge of PV inverters, BOS and system,
– Fluent command of written and spoken Turkish and English. German or Chinese language knowledge will be an advantage,
– Very good knowledge in MS-Office and CRM software. Having marketing design software knowledge will be a plus,
– Enthusiasm, self-motivation, strong communication skills, intercultural skills and must be a strong team player,
– Willingness to traveldomestic and internationally on a regular basis.
Location: Istanbul, Turkey.
2) Service Manager
– Manage service claims & service operation at Turkey market related KPIs achievement to ensure service operations at Turkey run smoothly & comply with Company HSE requirements,
– Ensure requirements related with service satisfactory, efficiency, delivery, cost, safety, etc. to reach target of company and customers,
– Handle and coordinate problems occurring in Service process,
– According to business development, recruit service staffs and develop local service partners, manage the service resources (including service engineers, service partners, instruments and spare parts etc) to meet service goal at Turkey market,
– Being first point of contact for service claims from customers and technical support for local service partners at the professional level,
– Commissioning, inspection & supervision ofrepairing of the Solar inverters (in workshop and on site),
– Provide technical support for Sales team, local service partners and customers,
– Participating field services, repair workshop and solar project activities,
– Organizing & giving training to customers, local service partners etc.
– Completed studies in electrical engineering, electrical & electronical engineering,
– At least two years of experience in PV Site Works / electrical contracting/ inverter drives / power electronics / service or maintenance,
– Good knowledge on service operations,
– Fluent English both in oral and written,
– Customers focus and process orientation as management principles,
– Good analytical and statistics skills with a strong attention to detail are required,
– Good Team-workingability.
Sungrow is looking forward to your informative application documents.