Saturn Power is an international developer in the renewable energy sector and they are looking for an experienced “Project Manager” for their Turkish operations.
– Graduated from Electrical or Electrical-Electronics Engineering departments,
– Has knowledge of LV-MV and preferably solar systems,
– Has field and project management experience,
– Understands all facets of the construction process,
– Has knowledge about the industry standards and market regulations,
– Proven working experience in Project management,
– Very good communication skills, able to work in a multicultural environment,
– Autocad skills,
– No travel restriction.
– The candidate will be managing solar power plant projects in Konya, Nigde and Denizli provinces of Turkey,
– Responsible for the overall construction on site and manage the subcontractors,
– Perform project management activities including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, risk management, communication and closing.,
– Manage the purchasing of materials, place orders, meet with suppliers and coordinate the logistics and importation when needed,
– Preparing and monitoring of project schedule and budget,
– Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team,
– Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports and present them to the management,
– Coordinate with the local/national authorities for the necessary permits and approvals.
Candidates can apply to the position in the following address: