RES Anatolia, one of the world’s leading renewable energy companies, with experience in project development, project engineering, construction, project financing and operations all over the world, is looking for teammates with the following qualifications.
– Degree in Engineering or Management Studies,
– Minimum 1 year of experience in similar position,
– Very good command of English both in written and spoken,
– Strong MS Office applications knowledge,
– Good reporting, analytical and presentation skills,
– Good communication skills, ability to demonstrate technical proficiency, attention to details, solution provider,
– Merger and Acquisition and project management experiences are a plus.
Reporting to Business Development Manager of the organization, the responsibilities of ideal candidate are:
– Evaluates commercial and contractual requirements on renewable energy business in Turkey,
– Conducts regular market intelligence activities, screening sector related transactions,
– Works with technical and engineering teams to understand the best technical options currently available for Turkish market,
– Follows the general and specific legal framework,
– Prepares project based marketing documents.
Mergers and Acquisitions:
– Supports preparation of project data room with assistance from the internal resources,
– Supports preparation of SPA, SHA and DSAs,
– Supports preparation of EPDK and Competition board approval documents, as well as signing, closing, and registration and license amendment arrangements.
– Supports economic models, feasibility studies, IRR and NPV calculations and LCOE excel sheets.
– Participates actively corporate relations with all stakeholders,
– Supports communications between RES Anatolia and third parties for the ongoing and potential future PR activities,
– Supports sector related lobbying activities.
Candidates can apply to the position in the following address: