– Pre-sales testing support, holding workshops with customer or partner on technical issues,
– Bidding support on technical and engineering related part,
– Presentation of the technical service, solar products during some living exposition of solar energy,
– Follow up issues that may arise during testing/workshop/bidding activities.
– Supervising project engineering process, including kick-off meeting, hardware and software supervision, acceptance test,
– Onsite support for site survey, installation or commissioning when necessary,
– Commissioning, improvement of the troubleshooting, intervention on site when necessary ,
– Interface with engineering partner to locate technical problems that may arise during the engineering process.
– Responsible for Hotline support and level 2 engineer support,
– Responsible for technical support service to customer or partner independently or jointly with a technical support team,
– Onsite support in case of major or critical problems that can’t be solved by customer or local subcontractor according to SLA,
– Responsible for handling technical cases on ticket system,
– Responsible for Network Upgrade/Swap according to the team planning,
– Responsibilities include but, not limited to: Monitor the quality of on-site operation, updating Quality analysis and improvement processes.
Main Contacts (internal and external)
– Huawei Clients in the form of Solar: Developers, EPCs, Funders, Distributors, Installers,
– Huawei Employees in Commercial, Logistics, Customer Services & Finance,
– The Turkey Solar Inverter Team,
– Technical support and source of regulatory knowledge.
Identification of Safety Issues and Stressors Associated with This Role
– Working with live three-phase electricity,
– Manual handling,
– Driving long distances,
– Working outside in bad weather conditions.
– University degree electrical/electronic engineering or business school,
– Level A- TISEC or TMSEC , renewable energy,
– Good understanding of PV plant structures,
– Excellent team spirit with good communications and interpersonal skills,
– Ability to co-operate and work with peoples from different cultures,
– Knows well about energy solar products,
– Fluent oral and written English.
– Be willing to travel on site frequently, 20% plus per month,
– Must be approachable with strong communications skills as you will be interacting with clients daily,
– Working knowledge of local country standards as required,
– Directed satisfaction customer, autonomous, force of proposal and to show synthesis,
– Excellent internal and external communication.
Candidates can apply to the position in the following address: