Nowadays, all sizeable and responsible enterprises are facing up to the green agenda seeking ways to reduce carbon emissions and finding sustainable solutions. As a leading global ICT solutions provider, Huawei serves more than 170 countries and one-third of the global population. Adhere to customer-centric Huawei built site in Mount Everest and provided stable communication services for 1.5 billion people hajj in Mecca more than 10 years. As a fortune global 500 company, Huawei reached USD 74 billion sales revenue in 2016.
By combining sophisticated information technologies with leading-edge electronics and hardware with leading-edge electronics and hardware. Huawei is fully dedicated to bring new product concepts to market that are smart, efficient, safe and reliable, to build high efficient solutions for customers. In Nuremberg, Stockholm Shenzhen and shanghai R&D centers over 600 engineers collaborate to research and develop PV inverter and launch industry leading inverter product and solution which has been used worldwide. By the end of 2014, the installation capacity of Huawei inverter is more than 5.5 GW. At the end of 2015, is more than 10.5 GW, almost 20 GW shipments in 2016 and achieved more than 1.5 GW in Europe. Huawei will actively participate in and assume an important leadership role in the new energy industry.
Huawei is focusing on Turkey market since 2015 and achieved almost 100 MW in 2016. Huawei Turkey, which was founded in 2002 and has more than 2,000 employees, has achieved more than 600 MW sales till the end of September in 2017 and we sincerely invites you to join us. Here is the destination where you’re most passionate and promising career will take off. Come join us in making the world a greener place and be a part of our exciting.
Huawei is searching for a “Senior Account Manager (Solar System)”.
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for developing new relationships, monitoring, coordinating, generating, and facilitating sales of Huawei FusionSolar Smart PV Solution and SUN2000 series inverters in the specified territory, using the strategic selling approach. Duties include leading an aggressive build-up of market share by expanding businesses, partnerships, and entering new markets. This position is based in Istanbul or Ankara Huawei offices and will require frequent domestic and international travel.
– Builds, manages and enhances the company’s direct sales operations in the specified territory, including setting future strategic sales direction,
– Successfully executes a brand and messaging strategy that positions Huawei as an industry leader in the alternative energy industry,
– Initiates and implements strategic alliances with key partners-distributors /System Integrators and customers,
– Identifies market opportunities both within and outside of traditional client base, and develops strategies to penetrate those markets,
– Attends trade shows, conferences and Huawei Shenzhen HQ customer workshops, etc.,
– Provides outstanding customer support,
– Other duties as may be required or assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
– 5+ years of sales experience in, past solar inverter experience in sales involving clients is an advantage,
– Excellent communication skills and good technical knowledge, coupled with a dynamic approach to sales,
– Success-oriented, flexible and a team player,
– Frequently travelling and working in dynamic and fast-pace environment,
– Bachelor´s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Business Administration combined with a keen affinity for technical products.
Candidates can apply to the position in the following address: