– Proactive and self-confident,
– Strong organizational and planning skills,
– Attention to detail and problem solving skills,
– Able to multi-task and handle deadlines,
– Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral; Chinese is preferable,
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
– Proficiency in MS-Office, especially MS-Excel and MS-Power Point,
– 1-2 years of Supply Chain experience.
– PO register, supporting for pre-sales in solar inverters sector,
– Involvingin production, order management and transportation processes of Supply Chain,
– Following up customer orders and organizing packaging and transporation performing the ERP transactions while being in contact with the logistics service provider,
– Controlling the correctness of parameters in ERP that are registered by the logistics service provider,
– Invoicing the shipments in ERP daily making sure customers are receiving the documents on time,
– Providing solutions for daily shipments according to customer request following up the stock level of raw materials and packaging materials and report back to his/her supervisor,
– Indentifying areas for improvement in the process and reporting back to his/her supervisor.
Candidates can apply to the position in the following address: