– University degree,
– Min 1 year assistant experience,
– Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese,
– Excellent Ms Office applications knowledge,
– Strong planning and organization skills,
– Ability to work effectively under pressure,
– Detail oriented.
– To assist and provide secretarial and administrative support to departmant.
– To organize daily administrative work such as managing department work calendars, taking calls and messages, verifying department forms.
– Preparing reports,
– Office routine works,
– General admin management; including logistic and data,
– Manage executive’s agenda,
– Organizing travel bookings,
– Following contracts and expenses,
– Meetings, workshops sessions and event management,
– Customer business trip, reference visit planning and management,
– Media and public articles management.
Candidates can apply to the position in the following address: