– Min 3 years experience in solar energy,
– University degree preferable in Engineering field,
– Analytical thinking, oral and written communication, problem solving, planning, organization and team work skills,
– Excellent command of written and spoken English,
– Highly organized, dynamic and capable to deal with stress, strong analytical and detail oriented,
– Communication and relationship building skills with the ability to work in a team with strict deadlines.
– Manage the development process (construction permit, Transmission line easement process, PAC) and its subsequent internal management such as progress, cash management as per budget, reporting and etc.,
– Expedite the development process to shorten the time line based on legal knowledge for the regulation and the practice in the process and the market (as per each region in Turkey).
Candidates can apply to the position in the following address: