CSUN Eurasia is a joint venture with China Sunergy (Nasdaq:CSUN) and Seul Energy Investment Corp, a leading manufacturer of solar modules. CSUN Eurasia locates in TUZLA FREEZONE of Istanbul which has a production capacity of 500 MW of Solar Modules. CSUN Eurasia is the biggest Solar Modules Manufactory in Turkey. With the continuous expansion of business, CSUN Eurasia sincerely invites more competent and self-motivated talents to join their team.
– Bachelor’s degree from Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering,
– At least 2 years’ experience working in photovoltaic system design, implementation and operation, including producing designs to MIS3002 and BS7671,
– Demonstrably familiar with system design and project management,
– Experience in the design and implementation of industrial electrical distribution systems,
– Fluent in Microsoft Office, Autodesk AutoCAD and other modelling and design tools,
– A-level or higher qualifications in engineering-related subjects,
– Excellent command of written and spoken English, (We kindly ask you to send the CV in English)
– Driving license.
We would look favorably on candidates able to offer the following:
– Familiarity with PVSYST or PV*Sol,
– Theoretical understanding of medium and low voltage AC distribution systems,
– Project management or design experience of large and/or commercial scale PV installations relevant design qualifications (e.g. C&G 2372),
– Chartered Engineer or demonstrably working towards professional accreditation,
– Experience with other renewable energy technologies,
– Experience with writing consultation reports,
– Degree level education in a relevant engineering discipline.
– Designing renewable energy systems, primarily PV, in accordance with relevant standards,
– Producing detailed drawings, CAD models and performance simulations,
– Surveying prospective sites and existing installations,
– Writing engineering reports and critical studies,
– Managing grid connection applications,
– Managing client’s tenders and installation projects, or parts thereof,
– Engineers and Senior Engineers may be required to supervise and/or manage junior engineering staff,
– This list is not comprehensive and similar tasks, duties and responsibilities may be assigned as part of the job role,
– The exact balance of tasks assigned will vary with employees’ abilities and our current needs,
– High & low voltage materials calculation,
– EPC project cost and financial budget calculation,
– Earthling and lightning plant calculation.
Candidates can apply to the position in the following address: